Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Monday, November 9, 2020

How we met: ‘He was in a shell suit and trainers – I asked him to go back and change‘

Linda and Ian Whitehouse met on holiday on the Greek island of Lefkada in 1990. They live in a village near Hull, Yorkshire, with their cat In the summer of 1990, Ian Whitehouse was coming out of a bad relationship. “I decided to look for a last minute holiday,” he says. “I saw an offer for a trip to Lefkada in Greece, departing from Gatwick, so I drove down from Hull.” Linda was also newly single and looking forward to the same holiday. “I was living in London and had booked nine months before,” she says. Continue reading...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.theguardian.com