Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I've spent 6 months traveling the world on business, and I've found the perfect phone hack to save time, money, and aggravation

[plan your escape microsoft post]Samantha Lee/Business Insider [Smartphone]Drew Angerer/Getty Images * BUSINESS TRAVEL MEANS TRAVELING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT WORK FAR DIFFERENT FROM THE US. HAVING CHEAP INTERNET ACCESS CAN MAKE A LOT OF THINGS, FROM NAVIGATING A NEW CITY TO SENDING EMAILS, A LOT LESS STRESSFUL. * USING FOREIGN SIM CARDS IS THE CHEAPEST AND MOST HASSLE-FREE SOLUTION. * IN ORDER TO USE A FOREIGN SIM CARD IN YOUR PHONE, YOU'LL NEED TO GET YOUR PHONE "UNLOCKED" BY YOUR MOBILE CARRIER. MAKE SURE TO CALL AHEAD AS SOMETIMES IT CAN TAKE A FEW WEEKS FOR THE REQUEST TO GO THROUGH. ------------------------- In the last six months, I've traveled through Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Korea, Russia, Israel, Jordan, Cyprus, and, finally, Greece for business. I don't have time before I land in a country to figure out the myriad systems that make a country unique. Like most modern people, I've become accustomed to using internet to figure things out: everything from how much a taxi should cost to whether I can drink the water. SEE THE REST OF THE STORY AT BUSINESS INSIDERSEE ALSO: * The hardest college to get into in every state * Science says parents of successful kids have these 11 things in common * Tony Robbins says if you can't answer a basic question about your business, you're 'failing miserably' SEE ALSO: AFTER 6 MONTHS TRAVELING THE WORLD FOR WORK, I'M CONVINCED BUSINESS TRAVELERS OVERLOOK A CRUCIAL AMENITY ALL TOO OFTEN DON'T MISS: I'VE SPENT 6 MONTHS TRAVELING THE WORLD ON BUSINESS, AND I'VE FOUND THE PERFECT WAY TO MAKE AIRPORTS LESS MISERABLE


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.businessinsider.com