Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Foreign Minister Kotzias’ statements at his joint press conference with the Foreign Minister of ...

N. KOTZIAS: It is a great pleasure to be in Azerbaijan for the first time in my life, in beautiful Baku. And it is a great pleasure to see my good friend, the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan once again.And I would also like to express my great pleasure at being in Baku. I thank you very much for the invitation and for your hospitality.Greece has traditional, good relations with the geographical space of the Caucasus and the Caspian Sea. And I think it is very important that we have developed this very deep relationship in recent years.It is important that...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr