Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Thursday, May 28, 2015

3 Football Stars Who Stood Out in This Year’s Super League Championship

The stars who made the difference in the Greek football arena during the Super League championship for the 2014/2015 season, according to NOVA, were finally announced. Among them, one can find Panathinaikos coach Yannis Anastasiou, who was named best coach, Argentine footballer playing for Olympiacos F.C. Alejandro Damián Domínguez, also known as Chori, who received the MVP award, and PAOK FC attacking midfielder Facundo Pereyra who won the prize for the best goal of the season. Yannis Anastasiou voted best coach for the second consecutive season told reporters Nova reporters: “Greek football fans know how to evaluate and appreciate the hard work and effort and I would like to thank them for the great honor.” Alejandro Domínguez stated regarding his award: “I think that this prize is of great importance because football fans decided to give it to me. People have the right to either applaud or condemn a player. I am very happy to be chosen as the best player of the championship.” Facundo Pereyra who managed to score a stunning goal during a football play among its team and Olympiacos said: “It is a great pleasure remembering this goal. When I saw the ball put in the net I was extremely happy. I celebrated this success with my teammates and with our team’s fans who were waiting to welcome us at the airport. I am very happy about this award and I appreciate the honor.”


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT greece.greekreporter.com