Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Monday, November 12, 2012

Nia Vardalos: 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' Star Talks Chemistry, Motherhood ...


San Antonio Express (blog)

Nia Vardalos: 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' Star Talks Chemistry, Motherhood ...
Huffington Post
Actress Nia Vardalos said she can't even get a latte without someone hitting her up with an idea for a sequel to her 2002 surprise hit movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." "Over the years, I've heard from everybody about what the sequel should be. People ...
'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' BD upgrade not required, but the film is a must-seeSan Antonio Express (blog)
Check Out 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' 10th Anniversary Special EditionStarpulse.com (blog)

all 2 news articles »

READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.huffingtonpost.com