Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Friday, February 7, 2020

Jojo Moyes: ‘I frequently don’t finish books. I feel it’s mean to name them, though’

The novelist on her love of telling stories, early reading trauma and laughing out loud mid-air THE BOOK I’M CURRENTLY READING Polly Samson’s _A Theatre for Dreamers_. It’s a coming of age story set among a group of artists and poets, including Leonard Cohen, on the Greek island of Hydra in 1960. She is so good at mentally indelible imagery. THE BOOK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE _The_ _Faber Book of Reportage,_ edited by John Carey. It inspired my first career in journalism, and left me with a passion for telling stories, especially of those who are seemingly on the sidelines. Continue reading...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.theguardian.com