Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Friday, August 31, 2018

Last of the summer salads – recipes by Anna Jones

Transport yourself to Greece with a warm bean mix and try my all-time favourite chopped salad At about this time every year, the end-of-summer pangs kick in and I try to wring out every last drop out of the season. I drink ice-cold rosé with dinner and eat every meal I can outside (with a jumper and blanket, if needed). It feels harder to let go than ever to say goodbye this year – I know I’ll be fondly recalling the glory of summer 2018 for years to come. Here are a couple of salads that use the last of the summer spoils, to be eaten outside at all costs. Our salad days. Continue reading...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.theguardian.com