Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Monday, July 18, 2016

Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit ...

First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.I am very grateful to the government and the people of Mongolia for their hospitality. It is a very deep feeling to behold the spirit of the people of Mongolia.For me, since its establishment in 1994, ASEM has played a key role as a forum for cooperation, for linking Asia with Europe, especially in promoting political dialogue, deepening economic relations, and strengthening cultural ties.My country, Greece, is extremely proud to be closely linked, as the European Union Presidency,...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr