Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Foreign Minister Kotzias’ speech on “The importance of Greek-Albanian relations for the wider ...

Thank you very much for the invitation. I also thank you for the kind words that were said. I thank every Albanian man and woman who, through their work, their friendship, their whole presence in Greece, is contributing to the development of my country. Through family and day-to-day ties, they link the two countries. I personally thank every university student from Albania who participated in my classes and seminars and today is prospering here in Albania. I am proud of those students. 700,000 Albanians live in Greece. Of those, 140,000 have taken Greek citizenship. Some 7,000 are now private business...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr