Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Friday, May 13, 2016

Joint statements of Foreign Minister Kotzias and the Foreign Minister of Slovakia, Miroslav ...

M. LAJČAK: Good day. I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to meet for the third time in the past three months with my Greek counterpart and friend, Minister Kotzias. As you know, the first visit I carried out was to Athens, and I am very pleased that the Minister accepted my invitation to visit Slovakia. This alone shows the trust that exists between our two countries and the high degree of mutual understanding. Greece is an important partner for Slovakia. Greece is an ally of ours in the European Union and NATO.We share common views on many...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr