Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Monday, October 26, 2015

Foreign Minister Kotzias’ statements at his joint press conference with the Foreign Minister of ...

N. KOTZIAS: Each time I visit Cyprus, I don’t know whether I should say I’m coming or returning here. Because Cyprus is a part of my youth and my heart. And today it was very moving to visit the school of the Makedonitissa, a beautiful school, a wonderful celebration of the “No” of 28 October 1940. It is a particular pleasure for me to be with the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Cyprus, Ioannis Kasoulides, with whom I am working together not just on narrow Greece-Cyprus issues, but also on issues concerning international and European developments, and his opinion...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr