Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Deputy FM Amantidis pays official visit to the President of the Republic, Prokopis Pavlopoulos, ...

Deputy Foreign Minister Ioannis Amanatidis made the following statement today after visiting the President of the Republic:“I visited the President of the Republic today, and I briefed him on the issues within my competency. The Greek diaspora, cultural and religious diplomacy are basic pillars of our foreign policy. Greeks abroad have always been characterized by a major contribution to the economic, social, cultural and political development of Greece. The development and strengthening of ties with Greeks of the Diaspora is our national duty. At the same time, I conveyed to the President of the Republic, who I know is anxious...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.mfa.gr