Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Only Private Island Yoga Retreat in The World Is Greek

Good news for those seeking an exclusive getaway in an untouchable dream place where they can enjoy some quality time surrounded by nature. Because they can now book a spot to secure their place at the only private island yoga retreat in the world, the Silver Island in Euboea, Greece. The privately-owned earthly paradise finally opens its doors after 50 years to host a magical and unspoiled yoga, relaxation and general soul-nourishing experience away from the hustle and bustle of modern daily life. Visiting the 60-acre property of the Christie family, your sight will be lost somewhere between the gorgeous views of several tiny idyllic coves, ancient olive groves, cypress trees and wild flowers while your body will recover its lost power, diving in the crystal blue Mediterranean waters. “I can safely say that it was the best week I’ve had in a very long time, if not ever! Everything about the retreat was perfect; from the surreally beautiful island location to the delicious vegetarian food to the weather and of course the amazing yoga sessions,” famous British fashion blogger RosieGlow wrote, referring to her recent vay-cay to the Silver Island Yoga. “I felt like I got so much from the trip; not just from the lovely people I met, but from the yoga lessons, meditation and general peace and relaxation that the trip gave me. As most of us do these days, I live a pretty non-stop life. Working in social media for a fast-paced company often makes it difficult for me to switch off and it was an amazing feeling to have some time to stop and just be,” RosieGlow added, confirming that this magical place is the absolute destination for anybody interested in practicing the art and joy of yoga. And then she concluded: “I honestly felt like a different (and far more flexible!) person by the time the week was over. I was so sad to leave, but since I’ve been back, I’ve been trying hard to hold on to the relaxed, open-minded feeling the trip gave me, and I’ve been keeping up with my yoga practice, although the view of a Manchester building site from my flat isn’t quite the same as practicing yoga overlooking the sea somehow! At least I’m trying I suppose… I’ve already made a pact with the friend I went with that we will go back to Silver Island in a few years time. I’m already dreaming about it!”


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT greece.greekreporter.com