Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Sunday, July 5, 2015

In an Athens market, the talk is of paying bills, pensions, job cuts … and a better life

Yes or No? Ordinary Greeks share their hopes and fears on the eve of the referendum that will change their livesMARGARITA ASIMAKOPOULOU, AGED 34. E-commerce worker I used to live in London and came back just as the crisis was erupting. I haven’t seen a great difference in my work, because I work mainly on the internet. But I have, seen a difference in the life of my family. I’ll be voting Yes for hope and as a European citizen; for a better life for myself and for the generations to come. Continue reading...


READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.theguardian.com