Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Friday, April 18, 2014

'I eloped in Greece and I'm four months pregnant!' Former The View star Debbie ...

Daily Mail'I eloped in Greece and I'm four months pregnant!' Former The View star Debbie ...Daily MailThe 39-year-old TV star secretly wed the photographer last year, but is planning a larger ceremony once the baby is born. She told People on Thursday: 'I eloped in Greece and I'm four months pregnant! We had a secret eloping ceremony at a title monastery.Surprise! Debbie Matenopoulos Is Married and PregnantPeople MagazineDebbie Matenopoulos Expecting First ChildCelebrity Baby Scoopall 4 news articles »

READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.dailymail.co.uk