Pages

Welcome, 77 artists, 40 different points of Attica welcomes you by singing Erotokritos an epic romance written at 1713 by Vitsentzos Kornaros

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Big Fat Greek Wedding: 10th Anniversay Special Edition Blu-ray Review


Bigpicturebigsound.com

My Big Fat Greek Wedding: 10th Anniversay Special Edition Blu-ray Review
Bigpicturebigsound.com
Apparently, her Greek ethnicity wasn't a commodity by Hollywood standards. However, Vardalos wasn't ready to give up. Since the execs weren't going to bring her Greek-ness to audiences, she decided to do it for them. Vardalos developed a one-woman ...
Nia Vardalos: 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' Star Talks Chemistry, Motherhood ...Huffington Post
'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' BD upgrade not required, but the film is a must-seeSan Antonio Express (blog)
Check Out 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' 10th Anniversary Special EditionStarpulse.com (blog)

all 4 news articles »

READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT www.bigpicturebigsound.com